Monday, August 25, 2008

Outside Lands Music Festival: Day 2: Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers

Photo courtesy of gussifer/Flickr --->

Day 2 of the Outside Lands Festival I did not get a chance to go to, so I don't have much to say. I did hear it was great, though. Apparently, TP brought out Steve Winwood for "Can't Find My Way Home" and "Gimme Some Lovin'." Here was the set list: You Wreck Me / Listen to Her Heart / I Won’t Back Down / Even the Losers / Free Fallin’ / Last Dance With Mary Jane / End of the Line / Can’t Find My Way Home / Gimme Some Lovin’ / Saving Grace / Breakdown / Honey Bee / Learning to Fly / Don’t Come Around Here No More / Refugee / Running Down a Dream / Gloria / American Girl

Here you can get Tom Petty's "Free Fallin'", and Steve Winwood's "Dirty City."
Free Fallin' - Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers
Dirty City - Steve Winwood

No comments: